TWELVE GROUPS from around Tasmania calling for a pause on industrial salmon farming expansion are uniting at a rally on Parliament Lawns on Monday 19 February at 9.30am.
MPT is one of those groups. If you’re in Hobart on Monday morning 19 February and can join in, please come along!
- Bruny Island Community Association
- Bruny Island Environment Network
- Friends of North Bruny
- King Island Local Group
- Marine Protection Tasmania Inc
- Nature Photographers Tasmania
- Neighbours of Fish Farms
- Port Esperance Coastcare Inc
- Rec Fish Tasmania
- Surfrider Tasmania
- Tasman Peninsula Marine Protection
- Wild fishers against salmon (finfish farms)